Finance Adding Proactive Value to the Business
Welcome to the leading event focused entirely on the transformation of the modern day finance organization
We are pleased to bring you an exclusive agenda featuring the latest trends and leading practices from global companies. This event is designed to enable senior-level finance practitioners to balance the efficiency and effectiveness of their finance operations and strategy.
Our agenda goes well beyond the why and wow factors, by taking a "how to" approach to address the challenges and opportunities of executing transformation and adding strategic value to the business, keeping change management top of mind all along the way.
This conference brings together more than 150 practitioners in finance and accounting, financial planning and analysis, business unit finance and controllership, to network and share best practices and lessons learned.
Bring your team and start to envision linkage between ideas, concepts, implementation and impact. Learn how to better communicate cause and its effect.
We are currently working on finalizing the event program, but if you would like to be one of the first to see our 2015 Draft Agenda, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-882-8684.
Join us at Finance Transformation and learn how to;
- Integrate finance and strategy for value creation
- Determine whether your culture is hindering or helping transformation
- Utilize data and analytics to drive predictive not just historical financial reporting
- Spot a failing transformation and right the ship with an emphasis on alignment
- Achieve flexibility and scalability by optimizing your service delivery platform
- Structure and execute a change management program that really works
- Improve decision support through master data management
- Align your finance talent strategy with overall business needs
- Embrace the digital age of technology and measure its impact
- Evolve your technology architecture and implementation plan
- Achieve global consistency of processes across all finance businesses
- Focus on the metrics that matter to enhance corporate performance management
- Guide the human impact of transformation by maximizing HR's involvement
Then, blueprint your journey with our brand new tracks on the before and after phases of transformation